Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beware The Living Dead (And Dinosaurs!)

Guess what? I'm back. I been given a great gift of a slightly used desktop computer so that once again I can post my ramblings to the vast nothingness that are those pesky internets.

What have I been up to in the mean time? Well I've been watching the return of TV just in time for Feburary sweeps, getting myself situated for the upcoming Academy Awards, and I even had a little time to work last week. It was a very exciting Infomercial for a new power-tool that I'm sure everyone will need.

One quick note, I think the most fabulous news story I've heard in quite a while has to be the case of the computer hackers who keep chnging the displays on road-construction warning signs.

I know if there are zombies around, I would like to be properly warned. They also put one up telling motorists "Caution Raptors Ahead." Aparently nobody knows how the hackers are changing these signs since the system controling them is a city-owned internal-private server.

I guess Matthew Broderick was right in 'Wargames' when he said that no system is completely safe.

As long as they continue to give me a heads up about zombies and dinosaurs, I am totally okay with hackers doing this. Both the living dead and giant lizards can really wreak havoc on a morning commute.













P.S. By the way, if you do hear of a Zombie outbreak in your area, I sure hope your office is equipped with one of these emergency boxes; because it will sure come in handy as you work your way home.




3 comments:

The Cakes said...

Yeah - welcome back blogger. Your rants and raves have been missed.

Kirse May said...

Love the zombie sign. I missed your rants too!

Whitney said...

You are almost too damn clever. I am so glad that your rants and raves are back. Stay safe and always try to have some large blunt weapon to beat off the zombies. I have no suggestions with the raptors - they are clever and too sneaky, so survival with them is based purely on luck.