Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here, There, And Everywhere

Hey Dr. Jones, no time for blogs. I just can't stop being busy. I spent last week in Moab, and this week I bounced around various locations, eventually spending several days in the middle of the rattle-snake infested desert near Green River (and don't get me statred on the bugs).
I was there working again on a series of commercials. The one at Green River was a spcae-exploration themed spot, with the rocky desert standing in for a martian planet. It was a cool little shoot. Here are some photographic highlights from the entire production.



I wrapped up that job on Friday, and on Saturday I ended up in Orlando, Florida so I can more fully explore the magic kingdom. It should be fun!



Now if I could only get around to the sixteen hours of backlogged television we would really have something fun to talk about on this blog. Hopefully I'll find the time in the coming weeks.

No comments: